Ducks

Snow?!  I am going to completely ignore the idea of a big storm coming my way.  I am ready for Spring!  So despite the forecast, I am going to keep thinking happy, Spring thoughts.

Two things that always remind me of Spring are ducks and bunnies. This week we started reading fiction stories about ducks. We'll continue with non-fiction ducks and then jump right into bunnies.

Daisy is one of my favorite ducks to read about in class.  She is a lovable duck and a great character to write about.  Here are some examples of the character traits my students came up with to describe Daisy.

 

My students have also been working on using the story parts in their writing to retell a story.  Here are a few examples from other great Daisy books.  




You can check out my duck packet for more fiction and non-fiction duck activities.



No comments:

Post a Comment