First Week Activities

After a busy start to the year, we are all beginning to settle in.  My students are learning the schedule and routines and I am trying to get my energy back. I'm amazed at how exhausted I can actually feel at the end of the day!  But... we are getting there. 

These are two of my favorite activities from the first week that we worked on.  

David Goes to School by David Shannon is a class favorite when learning about school rules and what makes a good student. The teeth always make me laugh!



We also had fun talking about our names and things that begin with the same letter.  I love the way these faces come out!  


I'll be back later this week to post a few pictures of my classroom.  

1 comment:

  1. This is AMAZING! I love all of the David Shannon books! I love your activity to go with it too!

    ReplyDelete