Multiplication

Multiplication... yikes! I am used to adding and subtracting, but multiplication, that's a whole new thing for me. It's been a while since I was in third grade!

But, third grade is where my son is this year.  Since I already have a lot of games that we play with my younger son, my older son asked if I could make him some games to play too. So here I am, back in the realm of multiplication. 

First, I made a 'color by product' for him. You can click the picture below to grab it for free!


Then, since roll and cover and spin games have always been a huge hit, I decided to make some new multiplication games for him.  He is having a blast playing them, and it's a great way for him to learn and practice his facts!  

If you need some fun new games for your students to practice their multiplication facts, check them out!


     
     



Click on any picture to see the full packet.



No comments:

Post a Comment