Blends

Blends are a skill that we work on during reading and writing in my classroom throughout the year. I've created these blends packets to be used in a variety of different ways in the class. 

The puzzles can be used during centers as a fun reinforcement on l blends and r blends.  


Picture cards can be used whole group or small group for sorting.  I will use these often during reading/small groups as a quick reinforcement or check.  

Since my students always love spinner games, I've included one of those too!  



Also included are practice pages for independent work.  

   



For extra practice, don't forget to take a look at my Write the Room - R Blends and L Blends.  




3 comments:

  1. We just started talking about blends in my classroom! Love the puzzles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kiddos love spinner games too! Love the blend activities.

    ReplyDelete