Character love and detectives

Do your kids fall in love with certain characters as much as mine do?  

Right now my kids can't get enough of Nate the Great and Cam Jansen.  Both of these characters are detectives working to solve a variety of mysteries. 


My students love reading these books, following along with the clues and hoping to solve each mystery.    


Nate has been a steady favorite in my classroom for years, but Cam is new.  I have some high flying readers this year and they are loving her adventures.

Reading these books has been a great way to introduce my students to chapter books as well as character development.

Click the pictures below to see my packets that go with these characters.   



                                 
                                               

~Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment