Turkey Trouble

Last week we read Turkey Trouble, by Wendi Silvano. It is the cutest book about a turkey trying to hide from the farmer. He dresses up as different farm animals with the hope of making it through Thanksgiving without being dinner! My kids loved reading this book and seeing all the ways the turkey tried to disguise himself. 

Then, we had a chance to disguise our own turkeys. The kids could pick any animal they wanted and write why they weren't a turkey. They had so much fun disguising their turkeys. I love every one of them! 





You can click on any picture to see my Turkey Trouble packet.  It has this project as well as a variety of other reader response activities.  




2 comments:

  1. A-dorable!! I did this in my class too...but your turkey template is MUCH cuter!! :) Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This "turkey disguise" writing activity is great! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete