Scoot Math Games

We have been working on Addition Strategies within 20 in my classroom. Looking for fun ways to practice these strategies, I made a few Scoot games for my kids to play.

Yesterday we played Reindeer Doubles Scoot.  This game focuses on doubles facts to 20.  Not only did it get my kids up and moving, but they had the chance to practice their facts and strategies too. 

To play this game, I put one card on each student's spot.  Students stood behind one chair with their recording sheet and a clipboard.  They would answer the problem, then "SCOOT" (or rotate) to a new spot when the time was up to complete the next problem. They moved around this way until they completed each problem.




Tomorrow, I plan on playing Elf Number Line Scoot tomorrow.  We had so much fun yesterday, I can't wait to play again!


You can check these games out in my store by clicking on the pictures above. 

Don't forget to download my FREE Reindeer Bump game for more doubles practice!


3 comments: